Thursday, October 27, 2011

A few photos, now that I've figured it out (I think!)



Ok, I am going to attempt to add more photos to the blog now that
I have figured out that it just takes a very long time for them to download, or upload, or whatever it is that they do. If you are interested in seeing more pictures, do check out my facebook page, where I have been able to post them more easily. These three, in no particular order, are, a store window in a local mall (note the contrasting fashions, in the same store window) the entrance to the gallery, and, a photo of a photo in the gallery's permanent exhibit, which documents through photos and videos, life in Umm el Fahem from the 19th century to the present. This is a pomegranate juice seller.

Suzi and I are, in theory, going to Haifa tonite, to see a performance piece by Said's younger brother. More to come...

No comments: